Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2013

September 23rd-26th


I hope you all have had a great first day of fall!  I know I am looking forward to the cooler weather and fun fall projects! :-)

This Week:
Ask your child
oTo find “T & H’s” and tell you the sound.
oTo write T & H.
oTo spy a  or the color orange.
oParts of a book front, back, spine, and title

What We Will Learn This Week…
Theme  - Farm
Letters – I & U
Color - Green
Shape- Square
Concepts: counting, feelings, sorting, vocabulary, and letter identification.

Vocabulary-I recently gave all of the students a vocabulary test.  I had several that need some extra help.  Please talk about pictures in the books that you read, when you are out shopping, or just in your daily routine.  Remember you are your child’s FIRST teacher!

Upcoming Events:
²Teacher in-service No School Thursday, Oct. 3rd.
²ECDC School Pictures Monday, Oct. 21st







No comments:

Post a Comment