Translate

Monday, November 18, 2013

Thanksgiving Time!

First off I want to apologize for not posting in the last couple of weeks.  With conferences and just being busy I haven't gotten to it.  I wanted you all to know that Mrs. Baehler our classroom assistant will be taking a new job.  Her last day in our classroom is Tuesday, November 26th.  We will do something special for her on that day.  :-)  I have taught with her for 12 years now and I am very happy for her but also sad to see her go.  We made a great team and the kids love her, she will be greatly missed!

Here what's been going on in our classroom:

They had to follow directions and make it look like the middle one.  I think they did an awesome job!


Our journal page:  On Thanksgiving I......

Follow the directions to make a turkey!


Playing in moon sand.

Dressing the dolls.



Building with construction toys.

Drawing on the turkey.

Creating tee pees and turkeys.

Thank you for all of your support!  We had 100% attendance at conferences!


No comments:

Post a Comment