Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Fun


I thought I would share some of our fun activities that we did last week to celebrate Thanksgiving.  I am sorry I would have done this sooner.  My family and I were blessed with a horrible stomach bug over our break.  We did have a great Thanksgiving and have enjoyed our family!



This is our book of thanks that we worked on:



We are thankful for knowing our shapes!
 


We are thankful we know our letters!





We also drew what we were thankful for!

Then we made pumpkin pie in a bag.  We talked about what a recipe was, how much of everything we needed, and how to do it.  Each child helped by mixing the bag for us.



Mrs. Evans this is good!



Yum!



 It was also Mrs. Baehler's last day so we all made her a gift and gave her hugs! We are really going to miss her!





On a side note win or lose GO CHIEFS!



No comments:

Post a Comment